Orientation for “Digital Imaging I : Photoshop”
The following video is required for orientation to Leigh Cotnoir’s MAT-110 online course at MiraCosta College.
Important Course Orientation Links:
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Are textbook lessons graded?
How do I know when things are due?
It is your responsibility to keep up with this schedule. If you notice that the current week is unavailable for some reason or seems to missing something you think should be there, please let the instructor know immediately.
Also, should you see any due dates that look like discrepancies, please let the instructor know immediately.
How is attendance measured?
Attendance in an online course is measured by participation in graded activities. If you do not turn in materials in a timely manner, you can be administratively dropped due to a lack of attendance.
How do I turn assignments in?
You will do the following to turn in assignments:
- zip/compress the project folder you want to turn in (right-click and choose to compress)
- log into Blackboard,
- click on on the Turn In Assignments Here link,
- click on the correct assignment link
- upload your zipped file/folder
- enter any comments you want to share with me about the assignment
- click submit button.