This video tutorial will walk you through the major steps in how the following short movie was created:
The example movie, “Inspiration”
To follow along, you can download the full, zipped resource starting folder. Warning: this download is very large (335MB).
If you want to download the original individual components separately, this work used the following:
- Spoken word, “Inspiration”, by Leigh Cotnoir
- “Going Under” by Dexter Britain (from Creative Commons vol.5)
- “Rain Scope Down” by Leggysalad
- “Underwater Breathing” by Ryan Conway
- “Radar Scanner Deepsea Hydrogen Skyline” by Loremonger
- “Slides Curtain” by Leigh Cotnoir
- “Wilting flower time lapse” by Halodine
- “Barn Swallow Preening” by Edward Plumer
- “Free City Footage Stop Sign”
The following video playlist walks you through the major steps in creating the short movie above. Please note that the final video in the playlist (“Adobe Premiere – Scaling and Positioning”) is not directly related to making the above short movie, but it will explain how you can use a still image to mask a movie clip, animate a vector logo, and scale/position a movie clip.